CESNET-CERTS is the official name of the CESNET Computer Security Incident Response Team since January 2004. The team consists of employees of CESNET Association. CESNET-CERTS headquarters are located in Zikova 4, Prague, Czech Republic.
Our constituency covers the CESNET2 network, i.e, all IP addresses within the AS2852 autonomous system. The CESNET-CERTS team is fully responsible for handling and responding to security incidents in domains cesnet.cz, cesnet2.cz, ces.net, liberouter.org, liberouter.net, ipv6.cz, eduroam.cz, and in the CESNET2 internal infrastructure marked as INFRA-AW in the RIPE database.
- phone number +420 2 2435 2994
- timezone CET (GMT+0100 in winter, GMT+0200 in summer)
e-mail address <email@example.com>
- we use following PGP key:
User ID: CESNET-CERTS <<firstname.lastname@example.org>>
- Key ID: 0x9CAA8579
- Key type: DH/DSS
- Key size: 1024 bits
- Expiration: never
- Fingerprint: 341D 3EB0 0160 941F 6A06 4401 F9BF C741 9CAA 8579
The preferred method to contact CESNET-CERTS team is to send an e-mail to the address <email@example.com>. In case you need to send us confidential information, please, use our PGP public key to encrypt the message.
Reporting security incidents
To report an incident of network abuse to CESNET-CERTS please follow these guidelines.
- Providing a single, trusted point of contact for the CESNET2 network.
- Coordinating the handling of security incidents which originated in the CESNET2 network, as well as preventing such incidents.
- Helping the CESNET2 members and customers to improve their computer and network security.